buy me lingerie and call me princess
1. The girl with a lot of friends and seems better than everyone most likely has the worst personality in the world. You do not want to follow in those footsteps.
2. There are going to be nights when you want to drown yourself in alcohol because it seems to take away the pain. It’s temporary.
3. A substance and a person can’t take away your pain and your hurt forever.
4.You’ll soon realize that the person you thought would move mountains and jump puddles for you is the person who runs away at the thought of commitment.
5. You’re going to get hurt, and you’re going to be the one who hurts someone else. That’s the harsh tragedy of living. You’ll be okay.
6. Just like some nights in the summer thunder comes banging in and angrily screams from the sky. You will too. Some day’s you’re going to want to scream at the top of your lungs and get everything out. Its okay. Do it.
7. Collapse to the floor or clench a pillow as you cry. You’ll feel much better when its over with.
8. Best friends are the greatest people in the world. Cherish every moment with them.
9. Pictures are the most valuable things in the world. Nothing can capture moments as great as a picture can.
10. Be happy. Be proud. Life is a gift and an honor. Life every day being proud who you are.
T.D (via keepclassy)
girls who pretend to act stupid because they think it’s cute need to be slapped in the face with a brick
Maybe girls who act stupid do so because they have been told their whole lives that they do not need to be smart. That their intellect matters for nothing. They have been told that their value in society is based soley off their looks.
this is so true. I always hated girls that dumbed themselves down for guys, and I was really intelligent growing up. But guys didn’t like that, and I was living in a world that made me feel like beauty was better than brains. Now I’m almost 20 year old and I’m working my ass off to be the smartest person I can be and trying my hardest not to let myself think that beauty is ever more valuable than brains.